Rates vary depending on the size of your boat and project needs. Call for free estimate so we can be sure to give you the most accurate pricing information.
Not all boatyards are the same. We firmly believe that once you try CSR Marine, you will be a loyal customer for years to come.
- General Labor /per hour – Call for estimate
- Mechanical/Electronic /per hour – Call for estimate
- Call for estimate: $/per foot of Length Overall (LOA) – approx 70 ton max, 20.5 ft beam
- All Haul-out rates based on actual overall length of vessel including any and all attachments
- One hour included, additional hang time /per hour, half-hour minimum
- Under most circumstances, survey fee credited for subsequent haul & block within 6 months –
Contact CSR for details
- Call for estimate: $/per foot of Length Overall (LOA) – Labor Only (Materials such as paint, brushes, masking tape additional)
- Material costs may vary considerably with the brand of paint selected; Larger vessels require more paint per foot; CSR Marine recommends Seahawk brand antifouling paints
- Two-step buff and wax: Best buffing in town! Don’t fall for cleaner wax options that are slightly less expensive but last half as long; Cost dependent on oxidation and general condition of hull; Cabin buff estimate requires inspection of vessel
- Sanding prep additional; high displacement hulls additional cost
- Lay Days: Please call for rates
- Pressure Wash /per foot
- Environmental Service Fee (wastewater) /per haul out
- 30 amp Shore Power /per day; 50 amp available by special request
- Boom Truck /per hour, including operator (one hour minimum). 24-hour notice required.
- Forklift + operator /hour (1 hour minimum)
- Reposition Boat Stands (1 time) / per jack
- Mast Step / Unstep Crane Fee: Round-Trip / One-way (pin stays/shrouds only). Rigging labor additional, if necessary.
- Mast stepping/unstepping (must be scheduled 48 hours in advance)
- Mast Rack Storage / Rigging Space: Please call for rates.
- Ketch / Schooner Rig – Crane Fee: Round-Trip / One-way
- Air Compressor use for DIYers /per day (1 day minimum,hose not included) — Ballard location only
CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATE FOR PRICING DETAILS
- CSR Marine North – Seattle /Ballard: 206-632-2001
- CSR Marine South – Des Moines Marina: 206-878-4414