Rates vary depending on the size of your boat and project needs. Not all boatyards are the same. We firmly believe that once you try CSR Marine, you will be a loyal customer for years to come.
CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATE FOR PRICING DETAILS
- CSR Marine North – Seattle /Ballard: 206-632-2001
- CSR Marine South – Des Moines Marina: 206-878-4414
- General Labor /per hour – Call for estimate
- Mechanical/Electronic /per hour – Call for estimate
- Call for estimate: $/per foot of Length Overall (LOA) – approx 70 ton max, 20.5 ft beam
- All Haul-out rates based on actual overall length of vessel including any and all attachments
- One hour included, additional hang time /per hour, half-hour minimum
- Under most circumstances, survey fee credited for subsequent haul & block within 6 months –
Contact us for details
- Call for estimate: $/per foot of Length Overall (LOA) – Labor Only (Materials such as paint, brushes, masking tape additional)
- Material costs may vary considerably with the brand of paint selected; Larger vessels require more paint per foot; CSR Marine recommends Seahawk brand antifouling paints
- Two-step buff and wax: Best buffing in town! Don’t fall for cleaner wax options that are slightly less expensive but last half as long; Cost dependent on oxidation and general condition of hull; Cabin buff estimate requires inspection of vessel
- Sanding prep additional; high displacement hulls additional cost
- Lay Days: Please call for rates
- Pressure Wash /per foot
- Environmental Service Fee (wastewater) /per haul out
- 30 amp Shore Power /per day; 50 amp available by special request
- Boom Truck /per hour, including operator (one hour minimum). 24-hour notice required.
- Forklift + operator /hour (1 hour minimum)
- Reposition Boat Stands (1 time) / per jack
- Mast Step / Unstep Crane Fee: Round-Trip / One-way (pin stays/shrouds only). Rigging labor additional, if necessary.
- Mast stepping/unstepping (must be scheduled 48 hours in advance)
- Mast Rack Storage / Rigging Space: Please call for rates.
- Ketch / Schooner Rig – Crane Fee: Round-Trip / One-way
- Air Compressor use for DIYers /per day (1 day minimum,hose not included) — Ballard location only